quarta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2009

WE ARE PORTUGUESE AND PROUD BOSS FANS

 
Posted by Picasa

About 22h30 of a summer saturday night, San Sebastian on a jazzy mood, people going to a jazz festival, others drinking and having fun on dozens of bars and plazas, we stood in front of Maria Cristina. I saw there were some fans but everything was quiet. We were there for a long time. I wanted to go back to Bilbao or to rush to the best tapas bar in town. I'm not that kind of guy that likes to seat down waiting for a picture. I would like to seat down drinking a beer with Bruce Springsteen talking about Hank Williams or the day I met George Jones, talking about Ralph Stanley, Marty Stuart, zydeco, cajun, swamp pop, bluegrass, my other heroes Johnny Cash, Charlie Rich, Lucinda Williams, tejano, Billy Joe Shaver, Delta Blues, old vinil stores, Highway 61 or the day I met B.B. King in his hometown. Staying there just waiting was making me more crazy than I actually am.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário