quarta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2009

ON THE ROAD OF HOPE AND DREAMS

 
Posted by Picasa

I have been crossing Portugal on foot since February 2008. Last year I interrupted the journey to follow Bruce Springsteen in concert in places as Hamburg, Antwerp, Paris, Milan or those two crazy, hot, rockin nights of Camp Nou, Barcelona. Being on the road folowing Bruce turns a believer into someone in love with other Bruce fans dream. I will never forget a girl seated in a rocking chair in Antwerp, Belgium, near the entrance of the parking lot, waiting hours and hours for Bruce's van. I told her she would have little chances of talking with Bruce. She told me his bus driver had told her Bruce would came that way. That was her reason to believe.
This year I interrupted my journey again. I was somewhere in the mountains of rugged northern portuguese country when I read a mail from my friend José Alves, 62 Bruce concerts in his shoulders: "Someone ready for the five concerts in Spain? I counted the money in my pocket and answered: I am." What I wouldn't know is the 20O9 Spain Tour of Bruce would be an unbelievable journey of afection, humanity and love for rock'nroll, sharing with people from all over the same passion, the same records, the same clothes. The only thing I can't say is if we all busted out of class...

1 comentário:

  1. Olá Nuno,

    Sabe que eu já acompanho "Portugal a pé" faz um tempinho. Gosto mt da maneira como vc escreve. E gosto mt do Bruce tb. Assim que será que haveria uma possibilidade de postar em português aqui tb?
    =]

    ResponderEliminar